Innogest SGR is an independent asset management company owned by:
- Tandem Innovazione, a financial holding promoted by the Management Team of Innogest SGR;
- Ersel Group, a privately held Italian company, with more than 70 years of activity in the private asset management sector.
Tandem Innovazione is the holding representing the management team of Innogest SGR. The specialists of Innogest SGR are strongly committed managers showing:
- A successful track record and significant experience in private equity and venture capital operations in an international context;
- A long and consolidated history of investing together;
- A blend of technical and managerial competences;
- A wide network in the target investment area.
Specialized in asset management and investment advisory services, the company is unique on the Italian financial landascape thanks to the absolute independence, high professional level and quality of its services and the customized and dedicated assistance provided to its clients. Set up in Turin in 1936, the company was the first authorized asset management company in Italy and among the first in the hedge funds sector; it currently also provides corporate finance consulting services. With over 8 billion Euros of total assets under management, 160 employees, offices in Turin, Milan and Bologna, Ersel is today a model of innovation and continuity, able to offer to any customer - individual, corporate or institution - a customized, transparent and clear level of service.As far as corporate finance is concerned, Ersel boasts extensive experience in advisory services for public and private business entities, assisting them in structuring complex financial operations, often with private equity funds. In recent years Ersel has accrued meaningful experience in participating in and promoting several initiatives in the private equity and venture capital industry. For further information: www.ersel.it